Welcome To Our Site
A Word of Welcome
We would like to thank you for your interest in our firm and for visiting our website. We have created this site in an effort to better serve you by providing information about our firm, recent developments in the country and in law that might affect you or impact you, and other information that might be of interest to the public.
We welcome your comments and questions and hope that this site is helpful to you and allows you to get to know us better. We also believe in contributing to the community and of good corporate governance where we make contributions to the community in our own ways. If you would like to submit a private enquiry or comment, please feel free to drop us a message here, or email us at email@example.com.
Again, thank you for visiting our site, and if we can be of service to you, please let us know. We look forward to working with you.
Lee & Chong Advocates & Solicitors
No.1 Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Hartamas Heights
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel (+603) 6205 3111
Fax (+603) 6205 3666
PT 280 (Lot 10911)
Wisma Seri Setia
Jalan Dusun Muda
15200 Kota Bharu
Kelantan Darul Naim
Tel (+609) 7416 222
Fax (+609) 7416 228
- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
- Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
- Legal Updates: KPDNKK to strengthen Cooperatives Act
- Corporate News: Government to set Up National Committee to monitor TPPA, says Mustapa
- Land Law Updates: Review of Land Acquisition Act – Backbencher
- Family Law Updates: Amended Law Reform Act will come under KDN
- Banking & Finance: Inadequate Public Policy an impediment for Islamic Finance, says Sultan Nazrin
- Real Estate Updates: Zahid agrees Government should intervene to control Prices of Houses
- Banking & Finance: What first time house buyers must know to get the loan
- Real Estate Updates: Government will review National Housing Policy – Ahmad Zahid
- Real Estate News: The Case of Kampung Mutiara – Appeals Court upholds order for Vacant Possession on Land
- Corporate News: Matrade ready to reap Benefits under TPPA
- Happy Lunar New Year!
- Real Estate News: KPKT to take Action against Tenants abusing PPR Facility
- Real Estate Updates: Two Land Related Laws to be soon Amended in April 2016
- Family Law News: Jurisdiction For Divorce
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays !
- Finance News: No official requirement stipulating bumi-partnered law firms for civil servants’ housing loan applications